Press Helper – 2nd Shift
3pm – 11pm
A press helper is primarily responsible for paper, plates and ink. A helper also needs to assist the pressman with keeping that press running at optimal speeds by being mechanically inclined, proactive and organized.
This is a physical job, but one where they can learn a trade and grow with our company. Applicants should have desire to learn and willingness to work. We will train in all that is needed to know.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to cooperate with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be able to read and understand job tickets, proofs and all other job related paperwork in English.
- Must have good decision making skills and a willingness to assume responsibility for the work produced by self and others.
- Must keep confidential matters confidential.
- Must be dependable and have the ability to pre-plan.
- Time management skills.
- Must be physically able to stand for up to 12 hours, lift up to 50 pounds and work required overtime.
The employee is required to stand on concrete and will occasionally be required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance eligible after 60 days
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance eligible after 60 days
- Paid time off eligible after 90 days
- 401(k) eligible after 1 year
- ESOP owned company – eligible after 1 year
You’ve already found our website – take a look around the site in order to get more information about who we are as a company and as a team. Hopkins is a great place to work! Qualified applicants should send their resume to HR@hopkinsprinting.com We would also appreciate a cover letter/email explaining your desire to make a career move, your salary expectations and anything else you would like to share. We look forward to hearing from you!