Hand Bindery – 2nd Shift
2:30pm – 10:30pm
A hand bindery employee is responsible for producing quality material.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to cooperate with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be able to read and understand job tickets, proofs and all other job related paperwork in English.
- Must have good decision making skills and a willingness to assume responsibility for the work produced by self and others.
- Must keep confidential matters confidential.
- Must be dependable and have the ability to pre-plan.
- Time management skills.
- Must be physically able to stand for up to 12 hours, lift up to 50 pounds and work required overtime.
The employee is required to stand on concrete and will occasionally be required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance eligible after 60 days
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance eligible after 60 days
- Paid time off eligible after 90 days
- 401(k) eligible after 1 year
- ESOP owned company – eligible after 1 year
You’ve already found our website – take a look around the site in order to get more information about who we are as a company and as a team. Hopkins is a great place to work! Qualified applicants should send their resume to HR@hopkinsprinting.com We would also appreciate a cover letter/email explaining your desire to make a career move, your salary expectations and anything else you would like to share. We look forward to hearing from you!